Small group transfer from Valparaiso or San Antonio Port + Santiago City Tour
After picking you up at the port of San Antonio we will drive aproximately one hour and a half toward the capital of our country, Santiago.
After that we will take you to visit the main historical and turistic places of Santiago, where you will also have the chance to eat our traditional food at the famous Central Market.
It's a small group service, we do not offer transfers and tours with big groups in order to provide to our clients with be best quality of service with nice vehicles and the best tours guides at your disposal. No more than 8 people per vehicle. (We can also offer you private transfers ).
per adult from
What's included :
- Cruise pickup
- Bottled water
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan, van or minibus
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Moneda, Moneda S/N, Santiago 8320000 Chile
Stop to see the presidential Palace of Chile, place where we tell you about more Chile`s history, specially about military coup of 1973.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Armas, Santiago 8329001 Chile
Stop at the most important square plaza of Santiago where we will tell you more about the history and foundation of Santiago.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana), Plaza de Armas, Santiago 8320147 Chile
visit to the most important cathedral of Chile.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cerro Santa Lucia, Rua Santa Lucia, Santiago 8320190 Chile
visit to one of the most beautiful hills of Santiago , place where we tell you more about the history of the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Barrio Bellavista, Santiago Chile
We pass throught the most famous bohemian district of Santiago, where we point out many nice bars and restaurants (option for lunch) and Pablo Neruda`s house called " La Chascona".
Stop At: Bicentenario Park, Bicentenario 3236, Vitacura, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Stop in this beautiful Park located in one of the most upscale districts of Santiago where you will be able to see and feed black neck swans and chilean flamingos.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- San Antonio
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.