Small Group Uluru Sunset Viewing Tour
Experience the many moods of Uluru at sunset with an uninterrupted view on this two hour tour. Admire the immensity of Uluru as you immerse yourself in the environmental changes of this world-renowned icon. Relax with a glass of sparkling wine and light refreshments as the sun sets in the west.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Services of a professional driver/guide
- Touring in modern vehicle
- Light refreshments including sparkling wine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Water to refill bottles on all vehicles
What's excluded :
- National Park Entry Fee ($25 per adult/$12.50 per child (5-15 years) - valid for 72 hours) - payable direct
- Infant Car Seat (0-4 years - mandatory for vehicles in the Northern Territory) - $60 payable direct
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Red Centre, Northern Territory
Admire the immensity of Uluru as you immerse yourself in the environmental changes of this world-renowned icon. Photographers will love this ‘Postcard’ view of Uluru sunset. Relax with a glass of sparkling wine and light refreshments as the sun sets in the west.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying at Emu Walk apartments, your pick up location will be Desert Gardens hotel.If you are Staying at The Lost Camel, your pick up location will be Sails in the Desert Hotel. Pick up times differ depending on the time of year. On arrival into your Ayers Rock accommodation please call to reconfirm your touring pick up time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum 11 participants
- Please advise any particular dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Passengers travelling in wheelchairs need to have some mobility, ie: be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.