Small Group Valley of Fire Day Tour from Las Vegas
Spend a day away from Sin City to marvel at the wonders of Mother Nature on this day trip to Valley of Fire State Park. With your guide, enjoy several light walks to scenic lookout points at the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Elephant Rock, Balanced Rock, the historic Cabins, and the Valley of Fire Visitor's Center.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Boxed lunch from Capriottis. Sandwich options are Italian, turkey, the bobbie or Vegetarian turkey. All lunches come with a bag of chips and a cookie.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Entry/Admission - Valley of Fire State Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Las Vegas Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
We begin our day with a convenient pick up at your Las Vegas resort. Your friendly guide will meet you at your pre-designated pick up area.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Our next stop is the Hoover Dam, where guests will have an opportunity to snap a few photos of the engineering marvel originally constructed during the Great Depression.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 10 Lakeshore Rd, NV 89005
Our journey then takes us to the shores of Lake Mead, the United States’ largest reservoir by volume, which supplies nearly 20 million people throughout the West with fresh water. Lake Mead’s beautiful surroundings are sure to enchant, from the red rock formations of Redstone to the natural mountain spring water coming down from the Muddy Mountain into Roger Springs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valley of Fire State Park, 29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040
The final leg of our journey takes us to the oldest State Park in Nevada, the Valley of Fire. Receiving its name from the Aztec Sandstone that was formed from shifting sand dunes in the early Jurassic period; the rock formations appear to be ablaze in the desert sun. Here we will visit such landmarks as Elephant Rock, Rainbow Vista, the White Domes, Arch Rock, and the Valley of Fire visitor center and museum. We will also take a short walk to Atlatl Rock, featuring a rock face covered in Native American petroglyphs, completing our journey through the natural and native history of the Valley of Fire.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
Our day concludes with a convenient drop off at your Las Vegas area hotel.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Small Group Option 1/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Private Mini Coach Option 12/9/2020 - 1/4/2022
Tuesday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM Saturday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM
Private SUV Option 12/9/2020 - 1/4/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: this tour is subject to weather conditions from November to April. There is possibility of cancellation after confirmation is received. In this case you will be offered an alternative date, tour or refund.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Tours departing daily. Requires a minimum of 6 passengers for tour to proceed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.