Small-Group Vancouver City & North Vancouver Full Day - Private Safe Tour
This comprehensive small-group (6 guest limit) tour of the City of Vancouver and North Vancouver will guide you through all of the must-see spots in one adventure packed day! Enjoy the best the Vancouver area has to offer, including: the Vancouver Lookout Tower, a narrated drive through Downtown Vancouver (including Gastown & Chinatown), Granville Island, Stanley Park, a Harbour Cruise*, the Capilano Suspension Bridge including Cliffwalk®, Grouse Mountain and Canadian Lumberjack show atop the mountain to finish off the day!
*Tentative cruise dates: April 26-September 30th,2020. Partial refund for the boat portion will be provided in event the boat does not operate. Tour will operate as normal, without the boat portion*
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Profesional Guide
- Pickup and drop-off in Downtown & Pacific Central Train Station
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission- Vancouver Lookout
- Entry/Admission- Vancouver Harbour Cruise
- Entry/Admission to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Entry/Admission to Grouse Mountain Skyride Gondola
- Entry Admission to Grouse Mountain activities (Wildlife Refuge & Canadian Lumberjack Show)
- Entry/Admission - Vancouver Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Harbour Cruises Ltd
- Entry/Admission - Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Entry/Admission - Grouse Mountain @ Skyride
- Entry/Admission - Grouse Mountain
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Opportunity to purchase at Granville Island Market
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Downtown, Downtown, Vancouver, British Columbia
Narrated driving through Downtown Vancouver
Pass By: Gastown, Waterfront between Granville and Main Sts. North of Hastings St., Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 2K7 Canada
Narrated driving through Gastown
Pass By: Vancouver ChinaTown, 106 Keefer St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6A 1X4 Canada
Narrated driving through Chinatown
Stop At: Vancouver Lookout, 555 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 4N6 Canada
Upon arrival at the Vancouver Lookout, you will be whisked up 553 ft. to experience a 360 view of the city and its surrounding beauty.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Stanley Park, Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia
Once you are back on the ground, experience the natural beauty of the west coast as we drive through Stanley Park. Stops include: Prospect Point, the famous Totem Poles, and stunning views of the nearly 400 hectares of rainforest.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Harbour Cruises Ltd, 501 Denman St, Vancouver, BC V6G 2W9, Canada
Next you’ll set sail aboard the Vancouver Harbour Cruise. On this scenic 1-hr cruise across Vancouver’s stunning harbour you will enjoy the city's picturesque skyline, Lions Gate Bridge, and the North Shore Mountains.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Granville Island Public Market, 1689 Johnston St., Vancouver, British Columbia V6H 3S3 Canada
You will visit the famous Granville Island Market. You will have free time to purchase lunch from a restaurant or food stand of your choice. After lunch, you will have some time to explore local shops, art galleries, and walk throughout the island.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: Lions Gate Bridge Rd, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Narrated drive from Downtown Vancouver, across the Lions Gate Bridge on the way to North Vancouver
Stop At: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, 3735 Capilano Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4J1 Canada
Cross the 450ft long bridge which is suspended 230ft above the Capilano River. Once you have completed the bridge, head over to the Cliffwalk®, a set of cantilevered walkways suspended above the forest below. If you have time left enjoy the scenic TreeTop Adventure!
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Grouse Mountain @ Skyride, North Vancouver, BC V7R 4K9, Canada
Finish your day with a ride to the top of Grouse Mountain on North America’s largest aerial gondola. Enjoy your 30 minutes of free time exploring the Wildlife Refuge.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Grouse Mountain, 6400 Nancy Greene Way, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4K9 Canada
You will complete your day with an entertaining Canadian Lumberjack Show atop the mountain.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up and drop-off at any location in Downtown Vancouver and the Pacific Central Station. If you are staying outside of Downtown Vancouver please contact us to confirm a centrally located meeting location.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Strollers are not permitted in the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Most travelers can participate
- The Vancouver Harbour Cruise is a seasonal attraction, tentatively scheduled for April 26 - September 30. If boat is not operating, guests will be offered a replacement or partial refund.
- Canadian Lumberjack show is seasonal and runs from May 17-Oct 12
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours are currently private, that means you will not share the vehicle with any other tour groups.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.