Small-Group Vegan Food Tour of Harrogate
If you're vegan and wondering where to eat in Harrogate, let us help you. We have done the research so you don't have to. We have selected five different tastings - all vegan - to delight your taste buds. The places we visit are all independents and passionate about providing excellent food and a great atmosphere. None of the places are exclusively vegan yet have a great selection for you to enjoy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Five different tastings make up the equivalent of a very generous lunch!
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Montpellier Mews Antiques Market, 11-12 Montpellier Street Montpellier Mews, Harrogate HG1 2TQ England
This is just one sight we see as we walk around the Montpellier Quarter and Centre of Harrogate, stopping at 5 different restaurants to try their delicious vegan options. We will spend about 20-30 minutes in each stop and walks between the restaurants are short and gentle. In each of these great independents, we have chosen something for you to taste to enjoy. You will be having the equivalent of a long lunch so you will feel more than satisfied. Tours are small and you enjoy the company of other like minded people. Our guide will keep you entertained throughout.
Departure Point :Papas Authentic Mediterrenean Cuisine, 11A Princes Square, Harrogate HG1 1ND, UK
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Little Ale House, 7 Cheltenham Cres, Harrogate HG1 1DH, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.