Small-Group Visit to Larco Museum, Downtown Lima and Santo Domingo Convent
Get the chance to learn about the Pre-Hispanic to the Modern and Cosmopolitan aspects of Lima, Peru's Capital City!
- Larco Museum
- Huaca Huallamarca, a pre-Inca adobe pyramid
- Try an authentic Peruvian dessert!
- Downtown Lima
- Santo Domingo Convent
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transportation
- Professional Bilingual Guide (English/Spanish)
- Typical Peruvian Dessert at Café del Museo
What's excluded :
- Meals and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico de Lima, Plaza de Armas, Lima 15001 Peru
It is located in the district of Lima Metropolitan. It was founded in 1535 by the Spanish conquistador Francisco Pizarro and known as the "City of Kings" due to its important status as capital of the Viceroyalty of Peru from the mid-sixteenth century to 1821. The Historic Center of Lima retains until the today the most illustrious examples of Spanish monumental architecture. The most important historical monuments of public character are represented by numerous churches and convents, as well as mansions that preserve the tradition of the Hispano-American Baroque.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo Larco, Avenida Bolivar 1515 Pueblo Libre, Lima Lima 21 Peru
The Larco Museum was founded in 1926 and is located in the District of Pueblo Libre, in Lima. It exhibits galleries that show the 3000 years of development of the history of pre-Columbian Peru. It is located within a colonial house that dates from the eighteenth century.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Huaca Huallamarca, Av. El Rosario corner Av. Nicolas de Rivera 201, Lima 15073 Peru
Huaca Huallamarca, formerly known as Pan de Azúcar, is a truncated pyramid-shaped prehispanic construction located in the middle of the residential district of San Isidro, in Lima, Peru.
It was one of the main settlements of the Pinazo cultural tradition of the central Peruvian coast and its construction dates back to around 200 BC. It becomes a cemetery in 300 AD, having burials corresponding to the Lima, Huaura (Tricolor-Geometric), Sicán, Chincha and Ychsma cultures.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Basilica y Monasterio de Santo Domingo, Jiron Camana 170, Lima 15001 Peru
The Minor Basilica and Maximum Convent of Our Lady of the Rosary popularly known as Santo Domingo, in the city of Lima, capital of Peru, is an architectural ensemble of religious buildings dedicated to Our Lady of the Rosary and is located at the junction of the first block of Jirón Camaná (Calle Pescante) with the second block of Jirón Conde de Superunda (Veracruz Street), in the Historic Center of Lima. The historic chapter house of the Basilica and Convent of Santo Domingo was the place where the University of San Marcos began operating in the sixteenth century, officially the first Peruvian university and the oldest in America.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your hotel. Once activity is over you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is an extra of USD 10 for pick up and drop off at Sheraton Hotel or Hotels in Barranco Area
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.