Small-Group walking excursion of León City
Explore the historic sites of the city including Central America's largest cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Indulge in the local culture and city's history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leon, Leon, Leon Department
Your guide takes you on a walking tour through the historic part of town, home to more than 12 colonial period churches, each one unique in its design from tiny parish size chapels to the mighty Cathedral, Central America's largest church. On route you visit murals dating back to the revolution, baroque and neoclassical churches and an art museum with works of internationally renowned artists, both classic and contemporary. You are invited to explore the local fruit and vegetable market, before the tour ends with remarkable vistas from the cathedral´s picturesque rooftop.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Leon, Leon, Leon Department
Traveler pickup is offered
Our representative will meet you at the hotel's lobby or entrance of the previous designated pick-up point.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.