Small-Group Walking Gluten Free Food Tour of New York City
If you are living with celiac ~ coeliac disease a gluten free diet is 100% essential.
This tour is a must as we take you to a selection of establishments that offer 100% gluten free food. On our walk we will also point out notable landmark sites through central park. At the end of each tour we will direct you to other gluten free establishments that you must visit during your stay for a safe gluten free travel experience.
per adult from
3 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- Light Breakfast - A gluten free bagel & spread or cinnamon bun with tea or coffee.
- Cheese Bread Sandwich with a choice of Slow Cooked Meat, Chicken or Smoked Salmon with Soda or Water
- Dessert, we end our day with a gluten free cupcake, muffin or scone.
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Belvedere Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Belvedere Castle, 79th Street Mid Central Park, New York City, NY 10021
After our light breakfast we make our way to Belvedere Castle in Central Park. At the base of Belvedere Castle lies Turtle Pond, named for its inhabitants. The National Weather Service also collects meteorological data from this point beautiful point.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Bow Bridge, 74th Street West of Bethesda Terrace, Connecting Cherry Hill and The Ramble, New York City, NY
As we meander through central park past Azalea Pond and Ramble Rustic Bridges our next stop is Bow Bridge. This majestic bridge swoops over the lake and it is a must see.
Pass By: Strawberry Fields, John Lennon Memorial, W. Park Dr. and W. 72nd St., New York City, NY 10023
Strawberry Fields is dedicated to the memory of former Beatles member John Lennon. A beautiful circular dedication of mosaic inlay stones.
Pass By: The Dakota, 1 W 72nd St, New York City, NY 10023-3486
The Dakota was constructed around 1884 in what was once a remote inhabited area of Manhattan. This was also the home of John Lennon, the former member of the Beatles and sadly the location where he met his demise in 1980.
Pass By: Bethesda Fountain, Midpark at 72nd St. Transverse Central Park, New York City, NY
Bethesda Terrace and Fountain, the most iconic feature in Central Park. Angel of the Waters statue, is located in the center of the terrace overlooking the lake.
Pass By: Alice in Wonderland Statue, 76th Street and 5th Avenue near Conservatory Lake, New York City, NY 10021
Our last stop in Central Park before dessert is the Central Park Model Boat Conservatory Lake, here you will find beautiful sculptures of Alice In Wonderland and The Hans Christian Andersen Monument.
Departure Point :Modern Bread and Bagel, 472 Columbus Ave, New York, NY 10024, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :By the Way Bakery, 1236 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10028, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Due to Covid 19 some facilities or services may not be available. Depending on your state or country you may be required to quarantine. It is the travelers responsibility to check local guidelines and restrictions. In some areas of Manhattan it may not be possible to socially distance at all times.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.