Small-Group Walking Tour of Iguazu Falls in Argentina
Iguazu Falls are like a garden of the Eden, it is a unique place with lots of breathtaking waterfalls where we'll take you on a three trail tour.
Arriving at the Iguazu National park in Argentina, an admission fee per person is charged. After collecting the tickets a guided walking tour inside the national park will start. The tour guide will decide which trail to do first according to the crowd in the park.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Small Van Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off at hotel
- Local tour guide in English and Spanish
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Admission fee National Park in Argentina (Approx. USD25.00/pax and USD4.00/children under 12)
- Pickup from Puerto Iguazu town in Argentina
- Pickup from Ciudad del Este in Paraguay
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Iguazu National Park 3370 Argentina
Iguazu Falls - During this tour, one will cover three trails. The tour guide will manage this tour and decide which one do first. One of the trails is called the Upper Trail (Circuito Superior in Spanish) - at the top of the waterfalls and it is all flat. This will give an amazing and a close view of the San Martin Waterfall. There is another trail called Devil's Throat (Garganta del Diablo in Spanish) but we need to catch a train to reach it - Devil´s Throat is the main attraction in the park and the most impressive one at 269 feet high. It is the highlight of the Iguazu Falls. The last trail is the Lower Trail (Circuito Inferior in Spanish) reached also by foot. This trail will lead to the Bosseti Waterfall and people will see the other waterfalls from a different angle. There are stairs on this trail. After visiting the last trail the tour guide will be leading people to the entrance of the National Park and our transportation will be waiting for them.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup available only for hotels located in Foz do Iguacu City in BrazilPlease, wait at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before the pickup time. People that are at Belmond das Cataratas must wait for pickup at the Belmond Office at the entrance of the National Park in Brazil.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Admission to the National Park is free for people with disabilities
- Recommended to pay admission in cash as credit card payments line can be long
- Our transportation has no wheelchair special access
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.