Small-Group Whale Watching Adventure
Our small group experience takes place in a big boat atmosphere! A maximum of 12(!) guests onboard allow for as much social distancing as possible while giving our captain and crew the chance to focus on providing each guest with the very best experience possible. Our boat is really what sets us apart from other companies- we have a fast, fun, and very comfortable boat where everyone has a cushioned seat, large open platform for viewing the whales, and fast, quiet engines to help us spend the most possible time with the whales during your tour. Knowledgeable Captains who have worked amongst the whales for years will share what they know and answer your questions. Its a great photo opportunity and most people who do it come back for more!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - To do our part in eliminating single use plastics, we provide a large jug of refreshing water and paper cups - totally free! Unfortunately there was no option to specify "not bottled" water...
What's excluded :
Aloha! Our small group whale watching tours are fun for all ages and a great opportunity to experience seeing the Humpback Whales for yourself! Due to COVID-19, we have had to make some changes to continue providing you with a great experience in a safer environment. With even smaller group numbers (Maximum 12!) to allow for social distancing and increased sanitizing measures we have had to temporarily increase our pricing. Check in at Lahaina Harbor 20-30 minutes prior to your departure time. We appreciate your patience throughout our boarding process. After a quick safety briefing, we will head out to find the most active whales. Our Captains and Crew will share their knowledge of the whales and happy to answer any questions you may have. We do our best to provide the most personalized and exciting tour possible, but it's also important to realize that these amazing animals deserve a great amount of respect. We follow all regulations regarding distances, approach, and make a big effort to avoid participating in any overcrowding of their space. Wear what's comfortable, make sure you have space on your camera and that the battery is charged, and come out ready to have a good time!
Departure Point :Makai Adventures - Maui Whale Watching, Harbor Slip #16, 675 Wharf St, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Due to restrictions set by the State of Hawaii and recommendations by the CDC, we are limiting all small group tours to a maximum of 12 passengers. In order to continue providing fun and amazing experiences, we have had to temporarily increase the cost of our tours. Thank you for your support!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.