Small Group Wildlife Sea Safari
Whether you are in Alesund on a cruise or in a hotel this is a great way to see some of the best sights Alesund has to offer by sea. Take in the amazing wildlife it has to offer.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 Hour Cruise
- Sea Safari
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Alesund, Alesund, More og Romsdal, Western Norway
There is no better way to see Alesund than exploring the stunning coast by sea.
As you board the Rubber-Inflated-Boat (RIB), you will take in the the famous Art Nouveau buildings before powering through the fjords. An active seal colony and the bird colony at Runde island is seen prior to returning. Travelers seeking an authentic Nordic sea adventure find this tour thrilling.
This town has visitors by cruise ships or on holiday/vacation due to its amazing history, prominent since the 10th Century.
Famous nowadays for its commitment to build its popular Art and of course its beautiful fjords.
After boarding your high-powered RIB-boat, your licensed captain will provide safety gear and instructions. With your adrenaline pumping as you plane atop the sea, you'll soon reach the seal colony located near the Island of Runde. Depending on the season, many seals are present mating, playing, fishing, and of course, sleeping.
After enjoying the seal's antics, you will motor to Runde, where a famous bird colony exists. With Rundebrandon mountain as the focal point, a vast number of birds including Puffins, Guillemots, Razorbills, and White-tailed Eagles are present. Hugging the coastline, you'll return to port refreshed with a thrilling dose of nature. Reserve your Nordic Sea Safari today.
Departure Point :Notenesgata 5, 6002 Ålesund, Norway
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be 140cm tall to take part.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.