Small Group Wine & Food Tour to the Cowichan Valley
FOOD, WINE and SPECTACULAR SCENERY. We LOVE this revised tour to REFLECT COVID-19. Join Island Time Tours for a lovely relaxing adventure exploring the Cowichan Valley. We depart with "fewer faces, bigger spaces".
We visit 3 of the prettiest vineyards and do our own thing to avoid any line-ups. We offer you a wonderful experience at each vineyard..
Relax, inhale and take in this beautiful countryside.
LUNCH is filled with afternoon tea delights with WINE served weather permitting in the great outdoors. . Great food, award winning wines and spectacular beauty. Let's go!
ADVANCED REQUESTS ONLY Groups of 4 to 6 this tour offers behind the scenes experience with the local experts. Winery and authentic Balsamic Vinegary tours. Some restrictions apply. Not available long weekends.
During Covid19 groups of 4 to 6 must be one "bubble" group.
(not available for groups of 2)
Dress for the weather, tastings will be outside, covered areas. Blankets offered for your comfort.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 wineries with tastings at each stop depending on Covid-19 protocol
- Lunch - Seasonal picnic lunch filled with local delights. Diet concerns not an issue with 24 hour notice.
- Behind the scenes tours for groups of 4 to 6, one group only. ADVANCED REQUESTS ONLY
- Alcoholic Beverages - Birthday groups of 6 - the birthday girl or guy has the fun of sabering a bottle of bubbly to share. Less than 6 people additional costs apply day of tour.
What's excluded :
- Stop At: Vancouver Island, Vancouver Island, British Columbia
This tour offers sightseeing, history and points of interest along the route to wine country. Stunning views as we climb the Malahat Mountain range. Passing through old growth forest and stopping at the summit for an amazing picturesque view of the Saanich Inlet, Gulf Island and San Juan Islands (Salish Sea)
Our destination is the Cowichan Valley translated by local First Nations this ares is called "the warm land".
This tour offers amazing views as we climb the Malahat Mountain range. Time for a few pictures as your driver/guide shares the history along route while referring to many points of interest along the way.
This is a fast paced day with plans to enjoy tastings at 3 wineries, a picnic lunch at one, time to explore and shop in Cowichan Bay and stop for that perfect picture along the way. Let's go!
Duration: 40 minutes
• Charcuterie picnic - Lunch offers an excellent selection of Locally Grown and Harvested produce and many items produced in-house.Diet issues no problem with notice.
Departure Point :Hotel Grand Pacific, 463 Belleville St, Victoria, BC V8V 1X3, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
We depart our first location at 9:45am. The Hotel Grand Pacific.We also pickup at the Victoria Clipper terminal. Please check your luggage prior.Those staying near the China Town area we offer pickup at the Corner of Store Street & Fisgard (Bottom of China Town) please call our office to confirm location.
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegan/Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Must be 19 years or older to join tour and taste wine
- Groups of 7 or less
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service dogs only with proof of License and must be in uniform and working
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Wine- Due to Covid-19 tasting may not be available. If not we will include a glass of wine. Covid-19 safety - 6 feet distance, or mask plus hand washing through-out day. Due to Covid-19 no food or drink in our vehicles, Please bring water if you wish.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.