Small-group Wine Tasting Expiriance, with lunch in vineyard
This guided tour visits the first and only INAT’s family-owned cellars. On arrival learn about the fruit-yard, vegetable garden and vineyard before sampling five wine options paired with olive oil and homemade bread. Lunch with stunning view on Sarajevo’s surrounded mountains. It lets you enjoy your tastings and lunch stress free. Meet and chat with other wine lovers. This tour is ideal for wine enthusiasts who are pushed for timeless!
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport to winery
- Tasting of 5 wines and olive oil at winery
- Small-group tour (max. group size 16 people) with personalized approach
- 3-course lunch, Bosnian cuisine
- Vegetarian menu or some food restrictions/allergie must be announce prior tour starts
What's excluded :
- Transport back to city
- Book your time slot and after meetup at Sarajevo Cathedral, make the short drive to the north slope of city with stunning view and only winery by taxi or minivan.
Stop at boutique family-run wineries, and sample five wines at each, like a PRO with home made bread/snack, including a tasting of a olive oil and sparkling wine. Admire the one and only vineyards walk inn tour as your guide tells of INAT wines, commonly grown from Chardonnay and Pinot-noir grapes. As you sip, learn the secrets behind each varietal from the winery owner and winemaker.
In between sips, relax and enjoy a beautiful view of Sarajevo hillsides, tour the wine cellars, while listening our story. Small group limited to 16 means you receive personalized attention from your guide.
Finally, savor a traditional 3-course Bosnian meal at a wine estate, enjoying it with additional wines at your expense.
Your wine tour finishes with a call-on taxi to take you back to city.
• Local grown tomato soup so called Tarhana (sweet & sour)
• Klepe, typical Bosnian ravioli
• Seasonal fruit Cake or Ice cream
• Flamm - It is a french style bruschetta
Departure Point :Trg fra Grge Martića, Trg Fra Grge Martića, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.