Small Group Winery Tour of Santa Ynez Valley
Grapeline is California's top rated wine tour, with more than 3,000 5-star reviews across five California wine regions. Rather than having a rigid daily itinerary, Grapeline varies its tours to give guests a "best of" experience, accounting for gust requests, winery events, weather, and many other factors. Since 2002, Grapeline has committed to do one thing and one thing only - be the best wine tour company in the U.S.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Several options to choose from
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine Tasting is not included, and varies in price and format at the wineries. Many wineries waive tasting fees for Grapeline guests who purchase wine or join the wine club.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paso Robles Wine Region, Paso Robles Wine Region, San Luis Obispo County, California
Your host will guide you through wine country aboard a concierge class touring vehicle, providing insider tips and interesting information about the region. Wine tastings, bottled wine, and other items are available for purchase at the wineries.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Solvang, CA 93463, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
For rental homes, or hotels not on the list, please input request and we can confirm pickup details. For many locations, we can pick up right at your door, and for others, we will direct you to an in-town pick up location with restaurants and activities nearby. Pick up times listed here are approximate. Exact times depend on pick up location and will be provided prior to tour.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Private tours are also available allowing your party to remain separate. Please Inquire at Grapeline for those options.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.