Small Group: Xochimilco Coyoacan and Frida Kahlo's Museum and house
International Safe and Healthy Protocol during all your tour.
Save money by booking these 3X1 most attractive activities in Mexico City at a great discount price!. Enjoy a full day tour full of color and tradition through some of the most enchanting areas of Mexico City.
In Xochimilco, upon reaching the calm waters of its canals and its floating gardens, you will enjoy a picturesque cruise through one of the last traces of the Aztec period in a traditional trajinera or pre-Hispanic boat. Learn the history of this UNESCO World Heritage Site, first established as a pre-Columbian city.
Afterward, enjoy a brief visit to Coyoacan, known as the cultural heart of Mexico City, a place that is very popular with people who live nearby and who has been a source of inspiration for various national and international artists. In the same neighborhood we will visit the Frida Kahlo former house and active museum, known as "The Blue House" where the world-renowned Latin American artist lived.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from/to your hotel or nearest meeting point
- Professional guide
- Ride in a colorful 'trajinera'
- An International Healty Protocol to ensure you are safe during your tour.
- Masks and Globes available to all of our customers that request them
- Entry/Admission - Floating Gardens of Xochimilco
- Entry/Admission - Museo Frida Kahlo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: UNAM Biblioteca central, Ciudad Universitaria, Mexico City 04510 Mexico
A brief visit to the National University of Mexico which contains an outdoor gallery of mural art made from the world famous Diego Rivera as well as we will visit the National Library, the Rectory and the Stadium.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Floating Gardens of Xochimilco, Southern neighborhood of Xochimilco, Mexico City 16090 Mexico
Upon reaching the calm waters of the Xochimilco canals and its floating gardens, you will enjoy a picturesque cruise through one of the last traces of the Aztec period in a traditional trajinera or pre-Hispanic boat. Learn the history of this UNESCO World Heritage Site, first established as a pre-Columbian city on the shores of Lake Xochimilco just south of Mexico City. On board this typical canoe of the area you will travel through canals surrounded by floating gardens while you delight your palate with exquisite dishes and typical drinks.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Coyoacan, Parque Centenario, Mexico City 04000 Mexico
Enjoy a brief visit to Coyoacan, known as the cultural heart of Mexico City, a place that is very popular with people who live nearby and who has been a source of inspiration for various national and international artists. We will be visiting the area and admire its sixteenth century mansions and the Church of San Bautista. A fantastic and charming walking Tour where you will enjoy passing one after the other the small streets full with color, history and with a romantic touch. Coyoacán has been an icon for international artist inspiration.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Museo Frida Kahlo, Calle Londres 247 Col. Del Carmen, Mexico City 04100 Mexico
A wonderful visit to Frida Kahlo Museum, known as "The Blue House" where the world-renowned Latin American artist lived.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers in most hotels in Down Town Area. If your hotel is outside downtown radio, we will contact you to assign the closest meeting point for your convenience.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We have put in place a Safe and Healty International Protocol to ensure you travel secure during your tour.
- We will advise you to wear a mask as a safety procedure.
- Most travelers can participate
- Customers with high temperature or clear symptoms of flu or dry cough will not be allowed in the tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- > On the regular (shared) tours there will be empty spaces to guarantee social distance between clients. > We work in coordination with museums, churches, archaeological sites and points of interest during the tour to ensure that every location put in place the international sanitary protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.