Small-Group Yosemite Valley and Giant Sequoias Snowshoe Tour
Experience the best that winter in Yosemite National Park has to offer in just one day. First, enjoy a short narrated driving tour and a visit to iconic Tunnel View. Witness snow-topped Yosemite Valley and snap some photos from this famous location. Next, get active and embark on a picturesque snowshoe to one of Yosemite's groves of Giant Sequoias. Admire the towering trees while enjoying an included box lunch. This is the Yosemite National Park that most visitors miss!
per adult from
8 hours 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Your choice of sandwich (turkey, ham, roast beef or vegetarian) on whole wheat bread with mayo, mustard, tomato, lettuce, pickle, onion. Comes with: potato salad, piece of fruit, & cookie or brownie
- Snowshoe rental
- Yosemite National Park Entrance Fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tunnel View
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yosemite National Park, Yosemite National Park, California
After hotel pickups, we will enter Yosemite National Park where your entry is included. Your guide will provide historical and geological information on this special National Park.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tunnel View, Wawona Road, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389
Our first stop is Tunnel View, one of the most iconic views of Yosemite National Park. While here, snap some photos and take in the beauty of this glacially-carved valley. Next, we will travel to higher elevations to reach the trailhead to the Sequoias.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Merced Grove, Yosemite National Park, CA
Once at the trailhead, it's time to bundle up and strap on your snowshoes. (If snow conditions do not permit, you will complete the hike in your regular hiking boots.)
On this 3 mile roundtrip hike, make your way down the tranquil forest trail to reach a cluster of ancient Giant Sequoias. Here you'll find around 20 mature trees in one of Yosemite's most peaceful groves.
Once you've worked up an appetite, enjoy your provided picnic lunch surrounded by the towering trees. Next, you'll make the gradual uphill climb of 600 feet elevation back to the trailhead.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.