Small group/private tour of Saint Petersburg State Hermitage
The State Hermitage is the second largest museum in the world. If you wish to maximize efficiency and pleasure of your visit, it is worth being guided by a professional who will show you the gems of the collection.
per adult from
What's included :
- We have a quiz for kids which is available upon your request in advance.
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
In the course of the tour you will see the four buildings of the central complex of this celebrated museum. You will see the state and living apartments of the Romanovs and know the story of this dynasty, see the rich collection of applied art, paintings and sculpture, masterpieces by Leonardo da Vinci, Titian, Rembrandt, Rubens and many other eminent masters.
This is a good tour for those who come to the museum for the first time and does not realize how huge the museum collection is. I will be happy to guide you around and show you the highlights of this vast collection.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Palace Square, 2, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The wheelchairs and strollers are required to have white wheels. We can also book a wheelchair in the museum for free upon your request in advance.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.