SmallGroup Tour Keukenhof, Zaanse Schans & Volendam + attraction THIS IS HOLLAND
During this full day tour your first destination will be picturesque Keukenhof. After having spent some hours in the park you will continue to windmill village Zaanse Schans and the Dutch most famous fishing village Volendam. After returning to Amsterdam, you will have seen all that is typical Dutch: flowers, cheese, windmills, fisherman villages and wooden shoes.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by luxurious minivan
- Free WIFI aboard.
- Entrance to Keukenhof bulb flower park
- Entry/Admission - Keukenhof
- Entry/Admission - This is Holland
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM Lisse The Netherlands
Depending upon the season you see a landscape with colourful bulb flower carpets in almost any colour you can imagine.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Zaanse Schans, Schansend 1, 1509 AW Zaandam The Netherlands
This outdoor conservation area is situated on the banks of the Zaan River and is home to traditional 18th and 19th century architecture, including several functioning windmills.
Watch live demonstrations of craftsmen at work, including a clog maker crafting the famous wooden shoes of the Netherlands. There will be some free time to explore the village on your own, before traveling through the distinctive polders (land reclaimed from the water) of the Beemster area. Next is the opportunity to see how the world-famous Dutch cheese is made and, of course, to taste it in a close by cheese farm.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Volendam, Volendam, North Holland Province
You will stop in the beautiful seaside village of Volendam. This typical fishing village with its bustling harbour has been a major tourist attraction as early as 1875. People come from all over to see the small buildings and houses and take in the locals in their traditional Dutch clothing. This is a great place to pick up souvenirs for those at home or a memento for yourself, and to have photos taken in traditional Dutch costume.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: This is Holland, Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam, Netherlands
Experience a spectacular 5D Flight Experience over many must-sees the Netherlands has to offer! Fly like a bird and admire the famous Amsterdam canals, the Wadden Sea, the Veluwe and more from the air. A truly breathtaking experience for all ages!
Amazing special effects - such as wind, mist and scent - stimulate all your senses and this makes you feel like you are really flying through the clouds. Be surprised by the beauty of the Netherlands and fall in love with the feeling of flying. The total Experience takes an average of 1 hour and consists of 4 parts, with the 5D Flight Experience of 9 minutes included.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Heineken Experience, Stadhouderskade 78, 1072 AE Amsterdam, Netherlands
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour Company will oblige by the strict rules and measurements of the Dutch government and the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.