Snaefellsnes National Park and Natural Wonders from Reykjavik
Visit Snæfellsnes peninsula with its stunning nature beautifully located on the west side of Iceland. Its many recreational activities make it a paradise if you are seeking for relaxation. Explore the remarkably diverse Snæfellsnes National Park with the assistance of an expert guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off (if option is selected)
- Roundtrip transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guidance
- National Park fees
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Meals and beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ytri Tunga Beach Parking, Iceland
Meet some of the local wildlife, since here you can often see an abundance of seals and seabirds.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Port Arnarstapi, Arnarstapavegur, Arnarstapi, Iceland
A small fishing village with an impressive coastline and beautiful nature
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Londrangar View Point, Iceland
Be amazed by the view of Lóndrangar and Þúfubjarg rock formations.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Djupalonssandur Beach, Utnesvegur, Hellnar Iceland
The pebbles on this beach are so smooth that they are often called black lava pearls. Dritvík and Djúpalónssandur have a long history, and fishermen resided here for centuries during fishing seasons.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Kirkjufell Mountain, Road 54, Grundarfjorour 350 Iceland
Iceland's most photographed mountain, known around the world for its triangular shape. Kirkjufell depicted the Arrowhead mountain in the series Game of Thrones
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Saxholl Crater, Route 574, Snaefellsbaer Iceland
Volcanic crater, where you can walk up steps to reach the top of the crater's edge and enjoy the mindblowing view.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Snaefellsjokull National Park & Glacier, Klettsbud 7 Hellissandur Iceland
See the world famous Snaefellsjokull volcano and glacier, made famous by the author Jules Verne in the book Journey to the Center of the Earth.
Departure Point :1: Gray Line Iceland, Klettagarðar, Reykjavík, Iceland
2: Bus stop #5 Harpa, Sculpture & Shore Walk 101, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
3: Bus Stop #13 Rauðarárstígur, Laugavegur 120, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
4: Bus Stop #3 Lækjargata, Lækjargata 4, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
5: Skarfabakki Harbour, Reykjavík, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is offered from most hotels and guesthouses in the capital area upon request (if option is selected). Due to traffic restrictions in the city center, pickup may not be directly in front of hotel but rather at a nearby designated pickup point.The "No pickup" option does not include hotel pick-up, but complimentary pickup from the following locations is offered upon request for no extra charge:*Bus stop 5 - Harpan*Bus stop 13 - Rauðarárstígur*Gray Line Bus TerminalYou must contact the local operator after booking to confirm your pick-up location or meeting point.Ports
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Meals are not included, but stops will be made at local restaurants or shops where meals and snacks can be purchased
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • Allow access only via the back door of the vehicle if possible. • Ask passengers to spread throughout the vehicles as possible. • Masks are only required for those who are coughing or sneezing. • May need to present COVID-19 free results from testing at the airport.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.