Snaefellsnes Volcanoes Private Day Tour
West of Iceland has it all. A natural pool, glacier, waterfalls, lava, and volcanoes. Also charming fishing villages and breathtaking views all around the Snæfellsnes peninsula. Few of our possible stops include Snæfellsjökull National Park with Djúpalónssandur, Hellnar, Arnarstapi and Gerduberg. Many of my favorite places are however not famous at all or crowded with people but nevertheless just as breathtaking and special.
Our company is a small family based one. We are very passionate about our nature and we love our work. We focus on giving a great memorable experience to few people at the time. We want you to feel like you were visiting an old friend in Iceland that is showing you some of his island's most beautiful places.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Professional, local guide
- Refreshments (hot chocolate and twisted daughnot)
- Local taxes
- Drop off central in Reykjavik
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gerduberg basalt columns, Gerduberg Road 54, 311 Iceland
Wonderful place to see this wall of basalt columns in its beautiful surroundings.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kirkjufell Mountain, Road 54, Grundarfjorour 350 Iceland
Iceland's most photographed mountain and one of the locations of Game of Thrones. Beautifully arrowhead shaped and a lovely waterfall next to it.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Snaefellsjokull National Park & Glacier, Klettsbud 7 Hellissandur Iceland
There are so many great stops at the National Park. We usually let the weather help us choose the best ones for you could easily spend a week exploring this part of Iceland.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Djupalonssandur Beach, Utnesvegur, Hellnar Iceland
A stunning black pearl beach in such dramatic scenery. A must.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your location anywhere in the Reykjavik area.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended to wear weather appropriate clothes and sturdy shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.