Snake River Scenic Float with Teton Views
Enjoy a peaceful float down the Snake River. Not to worry - your guide does all the work. Simply relax and take in the beautiful scenery and wildlife views all around you. The Grand Tetons are the backdrop for your departure, so cameras and binoculars are welcome on all trips. You never know when wildlife will make an appearance.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional River Guide
- Transportation to and from the river
- Rain Poncho
- Coast Guard approved personal flotation device (PFD)
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (it is customary to tip your guide and bus driver)
- Gear Rentals (wet suits, booties and jackets are available for rental)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The magnificent Teton Range sets the stage for our 13 mile Scenic Float trips. This trip starts west of the town of Jackson and winds its way south through braided river channels and sand bars. This 13-mile stretch is home to an array of natural wonders unlike anywhere else on earth and the opportunity to view them all in one place is extremely rare.
Departure Point :Jackson Hole, Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear shoes that can get wet that will not fall off your feet. An old pair of running shoes or water shoes would be your best option. You must wear footwear in the raft, so we do have booties available for rent if you do not have footwear. Sizes run 2 – 15 and can be rented upon arrival for $5.00 per pair.
- Please wear synthetic clothing if possible and bring layers. Synthetics are best for the river because they dry faster than cotton. A bathing suit underneath shorts and a t-shirt is fine for a nice, warm, summer day.
- Conditions can be variable; you may experience a cold day on the river. (Not to worry, it will still be a lot of fun. You just have to dress appropriately!)
- We have wet suits, wet suit jackets, and fleece jackets available for rent. Wet suits are $10.00 to rent. Wet suit jackets and fleece jackets are each $5.00 to rent.
- Bring a change of dry clothes and a towel.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat are highly recommended.
- Gratuities are not included, it is customary to tip your guide and bus driver.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.