Snorkel & Boat Tour of Everything Cabo. Includes Food & Open Bar
Explore the extraordinary marine life of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with our snorkeling tour! Conquer the oceans of Cabo San Lucas and snorkel in the beautiful Baja waters.
Snorkeling is a must-do on your list of things to do on your vacation. Our snorkeling adventure in Cabo is a great for the whole family. Our snorkeling adventure is all-inclusive so get ready for a memorable adventure.
Ask about a private tour.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Awesome swim & snorkel experience
- Light lunch
- Open bar- Beer, Vodka, Rum, Tequila and mixed cocktails.
- Boat tour of everything Cabo: Arch, Lover's & Divorce Beach, Sea Lion Colony, Sea of Cortes and more
- Bring your phone for unlimited photo opportunities
What's excluded :
- Transportation can be added after booking for $20 per person. Please message us for information.
- Visit Cabo’s world-famous Arch at Land’s End, followed by a scenic cruise up the Sea of Cortez, known all over the world for its spectacular sea life. Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch on board, and party all the way back to the dock with an open bar, DJ, and fun activities.
First, we cruise over to Chileno Bay, one of the best snorkel spots in Baja, where you can jump right into the ocean to get an up-close view of the sea life. We take you to a safe, protected area designated for snorkeling and supply you with the gear and an experienced guide.
Afterward, enjoy a delicious lunch, grilled before your eyes right on board, along with an open bar. As we cruise back to Cabo, enjoy the rhythms of reggae, Latin, and light dance music provided by our DJ. Our crew will entertain you with fun and games on the journey back to the dock.
• Divorce beach, Blvd. Paseo de La Marina, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
• El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
• Playa del Amor, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
• Chileno Beach, Hwy 1 Km 14.5, Cabo San Lucas 23410 Mexico
• Pelican Rock, Cabo marine protected area, Cabo San Lucas Mexico
• Lunch - Includes light lunch
• Open bar - Beer, Vodka, Rum, Tequila and mixed cocktails.
Departure Point :Cabo Blue Trimaran Boat, Muelle Principal, Marina del Rey, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- We have wheelchairs and paramedics available at all times. Please let us know how we can make your experience the best possible.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All of our activities are covid certified safe. Please contact us with questions. Please check our website for current information.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.