Snorkel & Sightseeing Tour.
This is a guided tour by a local spearfisherman. Taking in all the sights and sounds of the island on land and in the sea, 95% chance of snorkelling with seas turtles(I say 95% because they are not in enclosed areas they are free to go wherever, although i always see them everytime i go) We can also accomadate all types of travelers, even those who do not wish to snorkel. You can contact me and I can guide you on a fun adventurous day in Antigua suited to your desires.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- $8.00US admission covers both Shirley's Heights, and Nelson's Dockyard
- Entry/Admission - Shirley Heights
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shirley Heights, English Harbour Antigua
Shirley Heights is a restored military lookout and gun battery. The Lookout. This high point (about 490 ft.) affords a superb view of English and Falmouth Harbours, the best view in Antigua. The view is spectacular. $8.00US admission covers both Shirley's Heights, and Nelson's Dockyard. Also come with a short presentation of the island's history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Galleon Beach, Freeman's Bay, English Harbour Antigua
At this location our snorkel guide will take you out looking for sea turtles in their natural habitat. There is a 99% percent chance you will encounter turtles. They are however free to swim where they please and not caged. I have never gone and not encountered at least one, but I cannot promise anything as they are not caged.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Betty's Hope, Pares Village, St. John's Antigua
Old sugar plantation and a small museum.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Devil's Bridge, Willikies Antigua
Naturally formed limestone rock bridge. Formed from years of erosion by waves.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Nelson's Dockyard, St. John's, English Harbour Antigua
Restored old naval yard, small shops and museum inside. Admission for Shirley's Heights covers the admission here as well.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up wherever you may be on the island.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.