Snorkel and Catamaran combo with transfer
Enjoy an incredible snorkeling experience, sailing on a catamaran to visit beautiful coral reefs and where you can enjoy a variety of fish. This tour includes snorkel gear, soft drinks and snacks at the end of the tour and round trip transportation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Other options are included depending the option that you selected.
What's excluded :
- Conservation fee of 2USD p/p (only in cash)
Cruise catamaran for 3.5 house, snorkel in the crystalline waters of the the Caribbean. Enjoy the "spinnaker" and have fun on board of our luxury catamaran.
• Playa Maroma, Playa Maroma, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 90 minutes before the activity, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.