Snorkel and Exclusive Beach exploration
You will enjoy the beauty of Antigua’s coastline along with its amazing reefs teeming with fish and white sand beaches. As the boat carries a maximum of only 6 passengers, it means that you are getting one on one attention guided by an experienced captain. We are able to explore lots of snorkeling spots and get into the little beaches which other boats cannot. Enjoy local snacks and drinks.
Our tours are all about the unique experience and we can tailor this to your request.
You can also feel comforted by the fact that we are a registered company which meets all proper safety standards.
We provide you with snorkeling gear and safety belts.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Water, rumpunch, fruitpunch, fresh pineapple, plantain chips, tuna sandwiches
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
Once comfortably seated onboard, you will cruise along the west coast of Antigua taking in the beautiful scenery until you arrive at the reef. After a short safety briefing you will be given your snorkeling gear and you are overboard to explore the wonders of the underwater world. Back onboard, a refreshing drink awaits and we are off to find you an exclusive beach. As we have 365 you are sure to find one of your own! Your captain will cut one of our locally grown Antigua Black pineapples for you to sample along with local plantain chips and finger sandwiches. More swim and relax time till it's time to head back.
Departure Point :Jolly Harbour, Antigua and Barbuda
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from most hotels on the west coastPorts
- St. John's Harbour
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/10/2019 - 1/18/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have received the Covid 19 Certificate of compliance from our government's Ministry of Health with approval to operate our tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.