Snorkel Cat Adventure
Snorkel at the National Park in St. John and snorkel at an uninhabited island. This trip is all inclusive. Breakfast, lunch, drinks and snorkel equipment is provided. This trip caters to vegetarians and vegans as well. This adventure includes the captain, crew, sundeck, shade and fuel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer, Wine, Liquor
- Breakfast - Lite breakfast at boarding
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Guests will sail across to the Island St. John to snorkel in the National Park. Breakfast will be served in the morning before snorkeling. After the first Snorkel stop lunch will be served aboard the sailing yacht. Next stop is to an uninhabited island for a second snorkel and swim stop. After a day of snorkeling, enjoy the leisurely sail back to Margaritaville Resort.
• St. John, St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands
• Virgin Islands National Park, Virgin Islands National Park, St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands
Departure Point :6080 Smith Bay Rd, Smith Bay, St Thomas 00802, USVI
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.