Snorkel Native Park with Transportation and Reef Snorkel included
Enjoy the original snorkeling adventure! Discover the incredible marine life by snorkeling in two different reefs of the National Park of Puerto Morelos, the second largest barrier reef in the world. Discover the underwater world inhabited by beautiful multicolored fish and spectacular reef formations. Learn about local biodiversity thanks to the explanations provided by our specialized guides. Rest in the charming and exclusive beach club while admiring the turquoise tones of the Caribbean Sea and enjoy a delicious traditional buffet and open bar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Life jackets
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Snorkel native Park (2 hours and 30 minutes in the Park).
• Welcome and briefing
Upon welcome, you will receive all information necessary to begin activities (park rules and safety measures), receive snorkel equipment, get your locker assignment.
• Snorkel Two Reefs (1 hour and 30 minutes duration)
Be amazed by snorkeling two most well-preserved reefs at the largest coral barrier reef in the Americas, where you will also visit a coral “greenhouse” that promotes the restoration of the reef system. We will provide complete information on the use of the equipment and National Park rules to respect and preserve the reef ecosystem.
• Beach Club
Return to the Snorkel Native Club Beach Club to enjoy some free time and delight in either an American-style breakfast or traditional breakfast (depending on the time), relax in the hammocks, check out your photos, play volleyball and soccer.
• National Reef Park of Puerto Morelos, Av. Rafael e Melgar 1 2,3, Puerto Morelos 77580 Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Riviera Maya Hotels and Cancun Hotel Zone HotelsMeeting point for all Cancun downtown HotelsMeeting point for all Playa del Carmen downtown HotelsMeeting point for all Hotels in TulumPlease confirm your pick up time by contacting us on the number on the voucher or contacting TripAdvisor's Customer Service.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For safety, hands must remain free at all times, and as such we do not allow the use of photographic cameras (including mobile devices like cellular phones and tablets) aboard the boats, unless they are “Action Cam”-style (Go Pro) cameras, provided they are affixed during the whole excursion to a chest or head mount
- This tour is operated by Alltournative
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.