Snorkel the Coral Reef from Key Largo
Since 1983, Florida Keys Dive Center has worked hard to become the most prestigious scuba diving and snorkeling center located in the Florida Keys. We have over 500 five-star reviews from satisfied customers just like yourself!
Conveniently located about midpoint between Key Largo and Islamorada, we provide you with the quickest access to the top Florida Keys snorkeling locations. Come out and see why over 500 customers can't be wrong!
per adult from
What's included :
- Mask, Fins, Snorkel Rental
- Snorkeling Vest Rental
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (15% recommended)
- Wetsuit rental (can be rented at an additional cost of $14)
- Camera Rental
Enjoy a 4-hour snorkel charter that will take you to two different coral reef locations in the Key Largo and Islamorada area. These reefs display an abundance of wildlife. Besides colorful coral, you will see plenty of tropical and schooling fish and may even spot turtles, rays, moray eels, and sharks!
Drinking water will be on the boat and a large cooler will be provided for any other personal items you may want to bring.
Please arrive 45 minutes early to ensure ample time for waivers, gear rentals, and boat loading.
Departure Point :90451 Old Hwy, Tavernier, FL 33070, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must know how to swim
- Freshwater showers are available
- Minimum age of 6 years old
- Children and youth must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.