Snorkel Tour in Paraggi Bay
The crystalline clear blue waters of Niasca and Paraggi bay are irresistible to dive in! Famous for its Posidonia meadow and thanks also to the Park’s safeguard, this bay's seabed is extremely rich in flora and fauna. A dive with mask and snorkel in this natural aquarium is an absolutely unique experience. No skills required, beyond being able to swim.
per adult from
What's included :
- Environmental guide
- Rent of equipment: snorkel, mask, fins, wetsuit
What's excluded :
- Beach towels
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Dive in the crystal clear green water of Paraggi bay: you will feel like swimming in a natural aquarium!
Paraggi bay, famous for the Posidonia meadow, is characterized by a great variety of fish species and marine plants. Diving here with a mask and snorkel is a unique experience! Before diving, the guide explains some safety procedures and, through some images, shows the species that will be sighted during the excursion.
This bay, forbidden to nautical traffic, is ideal for this type of activity as it guarantees total safety for swimmers.
Before leaving, enjoy some time on the beach while tasting organic local wine or non alcoholic drink and traditional food from Liguria.
Contact us to add the aperitif to your tour.
The price is € 5 per person.
• Outdoor Portofino, Via Duca Degli Abruzzi 62 Località Niasca, 16034 Portofino Italy
Departure Point :Outdoor Portofino, Via Duca degli Abruzzi, 62, 16034 Portofino GE, Italy
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Be able to swim is required to do this tour
- Minimum number of 2 participants. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This activity is subject to good weather conditions. If it is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- The nautical base is equipped with lockers, available for our customers according to availability. We strongly suggest not to bring valuable items; the staff does not take responsibility for any loss.
- In the nearby bay of Paraggi you may find basic services: tabacco shop, bar, restaurant, toilets (toilets not present in our office).
- *Respect the environment! Bring your water bottle and fill it up with potable water at our office.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring sunscreen, water, a bathing suit, and a towel
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.