Snorkeling & Jet Ski
4 stops Cancun snorkeling tour- 2 hours in the water! Swim with sea turtles, coral reef, underwater statues & shipwreck.
Shared Jet Ski 30 minutes: 30 minutes rental on a shared ride. Live sensational moments riding waves, making turns and racing across Cancun beautiful water.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Jet Ski 30 minutes
What's excluded :
- Dock Fee ($10 usd, payable at check-in)
- Transport from Riviera Maya has an extra cost besides the 2:30 pm tour when it is included.
- $5usd deposit for locker's key (refunded when returning the key).
Reef & Shipwreck Snorkeling tour: 4 stops Cancun snorkeling tour- 2 hours in the water! Swim with sea turtles, coral reef, underwater statues & shipwreck. Max depth of 9 feet, with calm waters and non or few currents. Groups are kept small to guarantee safety and personal safety (max 10 people per boat, with 3 staff per boat)
Jet Ski 30 minutes: 30 minutes rental on a shared ride. Live sensational moments riding waves, making turns and racing across Cancun beautiful water.
Lockers,showers, and bathrooms are included in the facilities.
• Total Snorkel, Carretera Puerto Juarez Punta Sam Km 2,+ 050 Sm 86, Cancun 77520 Mexico
Departure Point :Total Snorkel Cancun, Carr. a Punta Sam 05-Mz.2, Sm.80, 77520 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If you don't show up on time, we will infer that you will reach our location by yourself or that you simply declined to take the tour.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Capacity decreased to 50% overall. This means 6 people per boat, unless more coming in the same group. Tour must be operated with new snorkel tubes, or with your own tube. Recovery cost 10 usd, payable at check-in. Web check-in will be available, and strongly recommended before the activity date.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.