Come SNORKELING with us in beautiful Sosua Bay where the water is generally calm and clear. We take you out on the boat to bring you to 2 different snorkel spots where our snorkel master will be with you in the water to show you the beauty of the under water world and of course provide safety.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dive Cabarete, Sousa Bay, Cabarete 57000 Dominican Republic
Our SNORKELING trips are in the afternoon (morning outings are subject to availability).
At 13:00 we welcome you at our Dive School in Sosua Bay and check your snorkel equipment is the right fit - equipment included: Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Lifejackets & even shorty wetsuits if it's a cooler day.
The boat ride to the first snorkel spot is around 5 minutes, there you will have around 45 minutes to snorkel. Our snorkel master will be with you in the water all the time to show you around and for safety. Our snorkel guides are especially good at spotting the special fish! You will then get back on the boat for a short ride to the next snorkel spot for the second session. We provide water and some fruits as snacks on the boat.
You return around 15:00 to 15:30. There are showers available in the dive shop - don't forget to bring a towel. We also have lockers available in the shop for any personal items you don't want to take on the boat with you.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Dive Cabarete - Sosua, Beachway Road, Sosúa 57000, Dominican Republic
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Reduced maximum number of people allowed on the boat at the same time. Following all the equipment disinfecting and covid safety policies from PADI, DAN and the DR Government Protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.