Snorkeling and Boat Trip in Turtle Bay Oman
Duration : 2 hours
Take a beautiful boat trip to serene Bandar al Khayran and stop at Turtle Bay, a pristine snorkeling spot. This large lagoon with small islands and sheltered bays is a paradise for many animals, which makes this place unique.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Immerse yourself in the Gulf of Oman with this 2-hour guided snorkeling trip by boat from Muscat Hills Resort to Turtle Bay.
Turtle bay is in the middle of Bandar al Khayran, this area is a great example of the natural beauty of the landscape in this part of Muscat, sand-colored jagged mountains contrasted with crystal clear blue waters.It is full of many little bays, the one we visit for snorkeling is home of many fishes and turtles.
All equipment is provided. Swim in the beautiful waters in the Gulf of Oman and explore coral reefs, turtles and a variety of marine life.
Departure Point :Muscat Hills Resort, OM, Al Jissah St, Bandar Jissah 199, Oman
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.