Snorkeling and Kayak Mini Eco-Adventure - Most Popular
Pirate Snorkeling specializes in introducing guests to the amazing underwater life and natural beauty of the protected area of Seven Seas Bay, Fajardo. We are passionate about marine-life and eco-tourism and hope that our guests are inspired to make a commitment to protect our oceans and marine-life too.
per adult from
What's included :
- Two hours kayak and Snorkeling Eco Adventure
- 2 person Kayak
- Mask, Snorkel, Fins and life jacket
- Marine Life Identification Card
What's excluded :
- Extra clothes
- Mosquito repellent
- Souvenir photos ( Camera Rental available)
Kayak the calm, clear waters to two of the best snorkeling sites in Seven Seas Bay. Our friendly and knowledgeable crew members provide site briefings, historical facts, and safety instructions to guests of all ages and experience levels. Jump in and out of the water from the kayak, snorkel two shallow reefs, and encounter an abundance of tropical fish native to the area. Enjoy a stunning beach stop with water and snacks and then back to base. Reserve your spot today. Must be able to get in and out of kayak from neck-high water.
• Pirate Snorkeling Shack, Carr. 987 Km 5.6 Cabezas de San Juan Natural Reserve, Las Croabas, Fajardo 00738 Puerto Rico
Departure Point :Welcome Center, PR-987, Fajardo, 00738, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic, Pirate Snorkeling Shack, implements a series of preventive measures that can help our ecotourism activities to be carried out in a safe way, in accordance with the preservation of the environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.