Snorkeling by Boat to Ras Mohamed
Ras Mohammed is Egypt's first marine national park, located approximately 25mtr southwest of Sharm El-Sheikh. World’s famous coral reef, a fantastic snorkeling spot with the rich arrays of marine life attract tourists and divers from all around the world. The park contains a variety of stunning geological features, such as uplifted coral reefs, alluvial plains, wadis, granite, sandstone mountains, and soft dunes.
You will picked up from your hotel in Dahab at 08.00am and drive to Sharm where you will board the snorkeling boat to sail to Ras Mohammed. You will spend a wonderful day of snorkeling, swimming (lunch & soft drinks are provided), there will be 3 stops on the best areas for those who love jumping to enjoy the coral reefs and exploring the amazing underwater life. After that you will sail back to the dock and drive back to the hotel in Dahab at 17.00.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - lunch and softdrinks
What's excluded :
Our representative will pick you up by a private air conditioned vehicle from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh to board a boat to enjoy Ras Mohamed Snorkeling. The park contains some of the best snorkeling and diving locations in the world offering an unparalleled diversity of sea life. Explore several unique location within the park and spend the day snorkeling, swimming and relaxing on the boat. An open buffet lunch will be served on board.
Departure Point :Sharm El-Sheikh, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.