Snorkeling Gear Rental at Condado Lagoon
Our experience is really special because of the ecosystem of the lagoon. It is very common to come across manatees that feed on seagrass and that live in harmony with so many other marine species that live there. The lagoon is an important natural reserve that is protected for study and conservation as it is part of the San Juan Bay estuary. It also has a community of natural and artificial reefs that make the experience even richer. The flora, the mangroves, the landscape and how the species live in their natural ecosystem is an experience added to the sport to be performed in the lagoon. These conservation efforts seek to educate and increase knowledge for their conservation and the enjoyment of these beauties. The best thing is that it is centrally located at the entrance to San Juan, the capital of Puerto Rico and the historic center that is the largest tourist attraction on the island.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Life jacket, diving mask and snorkel
What's excluded :
- The dive site is also located within the Estuary which is a critical aquatic ecosystem made up of marshlands, mangroves, lagoons, and bays. Discover the beauty found under the calm waters of the Condado Lagoon Natural Reserve in San Juan. Don't miss the opportunity to observe from really close coral reefs, aquatic plants, and creatures that habitats the natural reserve. Feel free to explore this amazing location, but this time from another perspective.
Departure Point :860 Ashford Ave, San Juan, 00907, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.