Snorkeling in Cabo Pulmo
Having the opportunity to admire this spectacle provided by nature is a unique opportunity in life. We are sure you will not regret it.
At the end of the activity, we invite you to enjoy the delicious Mexican cuisine, while you continue to delight in the beautiful landscape that this oasis offers in the middle of the desert surrounded by blue crystalline waters.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional bilingual guides
- Snorkeling equipment
- Light snack
- Roundtrip transportation from Los Cabos to La Paz, (2 hours each way)
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
Only a few minutes from Cabo San Lucas you will find this majestic ecological reserve, which is known for being the reserve with the saltiest water in the world and housing an incredibly rich marine life. Not for nothing the famous naturalist Jacques Cousteau named it the world's aquarium.
Let us guide you in this 8-hour family adventure, perfect for small groups, in which we can explore together the most paradisiacal places to practice snorkeling, and you will have the opportunity to admire and live with the most diverse and colorful manifestations of marine life : Cabo Pulmo, one of the last three living reefs in North America.
• Cabo Pulmo, Cabo Pulmo, Los Cabos, Baja California
Departure Point :Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Be 30 min before in the lobby of your hotel to pick them up and have your confirmation handy
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Since many of these measures will be new and may evolve, we want to make sure that our guests are aware of all these changes. By taking a tour, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.