Snorkeling in Hidden Beach on Marieta Islands
Take a walk on the iconic Lover's Beach in Banderas Bay. The Marietas Islands are an ecologically diverse sanctuary with a stunning hidden beach nestled just out of sight. Take advantage of a small group format as you journey to the islands in our comfortable boat transportation.
Swim through cave formations and rock archways, admiring the extraordinary terrain and more than 100 species of unique birds and fish that call these islands home.
On your return journey, watch for playful wild dolphins jumping out of the water and putting on a show. Get up-close to see these beautiful creatures from the sea-level perspective of our small boat excursion in an incredible and unforgettable experience.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Purified water
What's excluded :
- Dock and port fees are not included (Approximately 30 Mexican pesos per person)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Natural reserve federal tax ($90 Mexican Pesos)
- Entry/Admission - Marietas Islands
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nuevo Vallarta Beach, Nuevo Vallarta 63735 Mexico
This adventure can begin at Vallarta Adventures Office in Nuevo Vallarta. When departing from Nuevo Vallarta, you'll cruise by the Nuevo Vallarta Beach.
Stop At: Bay of Banderas, Bahia de Banderas, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
The cruise along Banderas Bay from Puerto Vallarta to Marietas Islands is about an hour and 20 minutes
Stop At: Marietas Islands, Mexico
Enjoy snorkeling, kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding around the Marieta Islands National Park
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Puerto Magico, Blvrd Francisco Medina Ascencio, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
2: Vallarta Adventures, Las Palmas 39, 63732 Nuevo Vallarta, Nay., Mexico
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a dock fee of 30 Mexican pesos per person that shall be paid at check-in
- Due to federal regulations, and in an effort to protect the flight path of endemic birds, drones are prohibited in this tour
- Bring a bathing suit, shorts, a sun hat, sunscreen and a towel
- An additional $90-peso conservation fee per person will be collected at check-in. A portion of the proceeds go toward local surveillance and conservation of the islands
- IMPORTANT: Passengers arriving on a cruise ship cannot book this tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We comply with the WTTC COVID-19 safety protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.