Snorkeling in the pass
The Avatoru pass is the most beautiful and most suitable pass for snorkeling in Rangiroa. The current takes you effortlessly and for an unforgettable long time. You just have to observe the fish, sharks, rays and coral with magnificent colors.
You will be supervised by a certified snorkeling guide who will make you discover the seabed safely and show you the abundant flora and fauna.
Finally, at the aquarium, a free swim and snorkeling are planned, always under the supervision of your snorkeling guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Return transfers from the accommodation are free
What's excluded :
After having embarked on our boat at the Avatoru marina, we would head into the Avatoru pass to do a drift snorkeling on each side of the motu Fara. Then we will stop to snorkel at the Avatoru Pass aquarium. You will be able to observe many fish and magnificent corals.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Round-trip transfers from the accommodation are free. A taxi provides transportation.Participants staying in Tiputa must make their own way to the Ohotu wharf.Cruise ship passengers are not allowed to participate in this tour even if their ship's schedule allows it.Airports
- Rangiroa Airport, French Polynesia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/21/2019 - 8/12/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.