Snorkeling tour & Sosua Beach Day
Enjoy the underwater world in Sosua, we will take you out to two different Snorkeling reefs. We provide with the snorkeling equipment and instructor. After the Snorkeling you can enjoy the beautiful scenery from a sun chair.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snorkeling Guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Sun chair
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Sosua Beach
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Plata Province, Puerto Plata Province, Dominican Republic
We offer pick up from Puerto Plata, Sosua & Cabarete
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Sosua Beach, Highway 5, Sosua 57600 Dominican Republic
We drive to Sosua Bay, where crystal clear warm water and a 1 km long sand beach welcomes you. You will get your mask, fins, inflatable snorkel vest & instructions before we get on the boat, our first snorkeling spot is at the Three Rocks and then back to Sosua bay for our second reef.
After the snorkeling tour we provide with a sun chair on Sosua Beach, where you can relax, swim and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
Sosua Beach offers a lot of shops, bars and restaurants, you will have time for shopping, eating and drinking ( your own expenses ).
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Eric Tours International, Beachway Sosua El Batey # 18, Sosua 57000 Dominican Republic
At Eric Tours International office we will provide with the snorkeling equipment, inflatable life vest and you will meet our Snorkeling guide that will take you out to the two different snorkeling reefs by boat.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Eric Tours International, beach way 18 , 57000, Sosúa, Sosúa 57000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.