Snorkeling Tour at Land's End in Cabo San Lucas
Explore Land's End by going snorkeling and getting immersed in Pelican Rock. Discover wonderful marine life and have an unforgettable experience.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Snorkeling gear
What's excluded :
Come discover the great variety of underwater life at Cabo's best snorkeling spot, close to Pelican Rock. Meet underwater friends like the beautiful colored parrotfish, blowfish, moray eels, mantas, turtles, sea lions, Moorish idols, Big-eyed jacks, and many others. We depart on our boat from our activity center, conveniently located at Medano beach in front of ME hotel. After 45 minutes of snorkeling, we will take you for a panoramic boat tour to the world-famous Arch and Sea Lion colony.
• El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
• Pelican Rock, Cabo marine protected area, Cabo San Lucas Mexico
Departure Point :Los Cabos, Los Cabos, Baja California
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Note: Please advise your preferred departure time upon booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.