Snorkeling Tour in Cabo San Lucas
Cabo Blue Trimaran offers a beautiful sightseeing cruise in Los Cabos, Mexico Baja California Sur. We bring our guests to the beach of Santa Maria for the Snorkel, Kayak and Paddle Board activity, and also stop at the famous arch for photos.
We have a fun, professional crew who will make your journey one to remember.
Come enjoy your once in a lifetime snorkeling activity with us, and receive exclusive VIP treatment service. Prívate Charters Available, contact us directly for more information
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Unlimited Open Bar
- Snorkeling Equipment Provided
- Kayaks Included
- Paddle Boards Included
- Bring you phones and cameras for unlimited photos
- The very best VIP service
What's excluded :
- Port Tax Fee of $1.00 USD per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Cabos, Los Cabos, Baja California
Checkpoint: Marina, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico.
Located at the Main Dock Marina by the Flea Market, where the cruise ships arrive. Find our location @Google Maps: Cabo Blue Trimaran Boat
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
Stop at the famous Arch carved by time, tide and wind. The natural attraction runs down to the water’s edge (Land’s End) and into the Sea of Cortez.
Our crew will help take photos to catch memories to last forever. (Bring your own phone for unlimited photo opportunities).
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Santa Maria Beach, Hwy 1 Km 11, Cabo San Lucas 23410 Mexico
Jump right into the water and get an up close view of sea life. We take you to a safe area designated for snorkeling.
Snorkeling gear, Paddle Boards and Kayaks Included.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Cabo Blue Trimaran Boat, Muelle Principal, Marina del Rey, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 58 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.