Snorkeling Tour in Puerto Morelos
This snorkeling tour is an excellent adventure for those wanting only a few hours exploring the breathtaking underwater world of the second longest coral barrier reef on the planet. The half day tour includes snorkeling on two spectacular reefs inhabited by endless marine life and amazing breathtaking colors.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snorkeling gear
- Bottled water on board
- Transportation boat
- Two snorkeling spots (45min. each)
- Lunch (depending on option selected)
What's excluded :
- Mandatory National Reef Fee (10USD per person)
Just 30 minutes south of Cancun lies the small port town of Puerto Morelos, home to some of the best reef snorkeling in the Riviera Maya. You'll be dazzled by the array of beautiful tropical fish and other marine life. The boat ride to the reef is quite short, so the emphasis of this tour is actually snorkeling, rather than being on a boat.
• National Reef Park of Puerto Morelos, Av. Rafael e Melgar 1 2,3, Puerto Morelos 77580 Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 8am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun andthe Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children between 5-11 years old pay children rate.
- Children under 5 enter free but cannot occupy a seat in the bus.
- It is recommended that you bring lightweight clothing, a bathing suit, a hat, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen
- Please bring cash for souvenirs and $10usd for Reef tax.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.