Snorkeling tour to Culebra Island
EXPLORE THE BEST OF CULEBRA ISLAND…FLAMENCO BEACH! A worldwide attraction known for its white sandy beach and crystal clear, shallow waters – great for smaller children to snorkel and join in the fun! Flamenco Beach is considered by many as one of the Top Ten beaches in the world, making Flamenco Beach a top priority among visitors to Puerto Rico.
per adult from
What's included :
- Quality snorkeling gear (mask & snorkel, fins & flotation devices)
- Paddle Boards
- Ecological interpretation about the surroundings, marine life and history of Culebra
- USCG license Captain, professional snorkel guide and a Certified Interpretive Marine Biologist among the crew.
- Local in-season fruits, snacks, water, soft drinks & Lunch
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Flamenco Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Flamenco Beach, Route 251, 00775 Puerto Rico
Once in Flamenco Beach*, Culebra (weather permitting), we spend the morning exploring the world famous, white sandy beach, (snorkeling is possible at this beach), playing with the paddle boards, or simply relaxing and enjoying your fabulous day.
Culebra host a variety of white sandy beaches, coral beaches, dark sandy beaches, shallow and deep coral reefs. Meanwhile the Captain and crew will be serving a variety of local delights and treats all for your enjoyment.
• Check in time: 7:15 am at Pure Adventure’s Dive Center, Roosevelt Roads Marina, Ceiba, PR
• Departing Marina: 8:00 am
• Arrival Flamenco Beach, Culebra: 9:30 am (weather permitting)
• Lunch: 11:00 am approx.
• Depart Culebra: 2:00 pm
• Return to Roosevelt Roads Marina: 3:00 pm
* Weather Permitting – If the weather conditions require a change of itinerary, your captain may decide on visiting an alternate beach. Not to worry, the beaches are all stunning!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Pure Adventure, Snorkeling and Diving Center, Roosevelt Roads, Ceiba 00735, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.