Snorkeling Tour with Sea Turtles and Stingrays
Swim with sea turtles and other marine life on an unforgettable snorkeling tour in Tenerife.
Cruise along Malpais de Rasca and enjoy the impresive volcanic landscape of this natural protected area.
Posibility of seing dolphins in their natural environment and more.
Snorkel with turtles and stingrays in their natural environment
Swim with marine life in a quite and clear sea waters area in Tenerife.
See the impressive cliffs of Palm-Mar from the water
Free pictures to remember the experience.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Mask and snorkel
- Boat trip
- Experienced instructor
What's excluded :
- Video (available to purchase)
Begin your day with a marvelous boat ride towards the snorkeling area by the natural protected area Malpais de Rasca, where you can see its fascinating landscape from the sea.
At the snorkeling location, feel the excitement of swimming for one hour with sea turtles and other fascinating Tenerife marine life, maybe we can even see sting rays.
You will be accompanied by an expert freediving instructor who will give you all the necessary instructions for you to feel safe and comfortable during the experience.
This is a very personalized activity that takes place with small groups, with respectful behavior to avoid impact on the turtles. At the end, you will receive free pictures for you to remember this amazing snorkeling day.
Departure Point :Marina South, Torre de control, 2ª planta, 38631 Las Galletas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Must be abe to swim.
- Bring towel and swimsuit.
- There is a high probability of watching the turtles, but can not guarantee 100%, since they are animals in their natural state.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.