Snorkeling/Island Hopping Tour A
Experience one of the best adventure that is protected by UNESCO as it's one of the highlights of El Nido, Philippines.
If exploring secret lagoons, relaxing on pristine beaches, and swimming with diverse populations of neon colored tropical fish sounds like your perfect day, then island hopping in El Nido, Palawan, Philippines fits the bill! The natural beauty of this place is nothing short of a fairy tale, and it’s honestly mind-boggling to imagine that places like El Nido exist in the “real world.”
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Delicious Filipino Dish in the island.
- Hotel pickup if you are located in downtown El Nido or Corong-Corong
- Snorkeling Mask
- Drinking Water
- Life Vest
- Local guides
What's excluded :
- Entrance for Big/Small Lagoon - Php 200/person
- El Nido Eco-Tourism Development Fee Php 200/person (This is one time fee valid for 10 days)
- Aqua shoes and Fins (both available for rent)
- Kayak rental (price varies)
- We will pick you up at your hotel by 8am - 8:40am (Free pick up if you're staying at downtown el nido to corong-corong area only).
Drop off is not included.
Departure Point :Pops District El Nido, Pops District Road, Barangay Corong Corong, El Nido, Palawan, Philippines
Traveler pickup is offered
We are located at Pop's District in Corong- corong, El Nido, Palawan
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.