Snorkelling Adventure at Isla Mujeres Includes Lunch and Open Bar
Admire the peaceful waters of the Caribbean Sea, aboard a catamaran and enjoy a spectacular day sailing to Isla Mujeres on a fun-filled experience.
Explore Isla Mujeres impressive sites and one of the wonderful reefs in the Caribbean, where you will be able to snorkel and see the different species living in the seaworld, and part of the ancient sculptures at the underwater Museum, discover the natural beauty of the Mexican Caribbean!
Enjoy a delicious buffet at our exclusive Beach Club, where you can also lay at the beach for a sunbath.
Meet this beautiful island, and their people by visiting the downtown of Isla Mujeres, where you can admire and acquire some handicrafts, beach accessories, and other stuff.
And to end this day, have a full view of the hotel zone, at the spinnaker activity once arriving at the Marina.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Regional Buffet at Private Beach Club
- Bottled water - Purified Water not bottled
- Alcoholic Beverages - Open bar
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Admission to Subaquatic Museum only if weather let us
- Admission to Isla Mujeres Special Reef
- Spinaker, only if winds let us do the activity
- Visit to Isla Mujeres
What's excluded :
- Federal Port Tax 15 USDper person
- We will make the welcome registration at our marina where you will arrive alone or through our transport, then we will board one of our catamarans and set sail towards the beautiful island of Isla Mujeres, we will sail directly to a beautiful reef where we will carry out the Snorkeling activity that lasts approximately 30 minutes Because snorkeling in the open sea can be exhausting for some people, then we will go to our private beach club where we will taste a delicious regional buffet and we will have time to enjoy drinks and rest a little on the beach. Later we will sail to the main pier of Isla Mujeres, where we will have free time to discover the island's folklore streets, where you can discover magical Mexico, finally, we will begin our return to Cancun and if the wind allows it, you will be able to carry out the activity called spinaker, only if the wind allows it.
• Mexican Fish Style
• Variety of Pastas
• Salads of 3 kinds
• Many different options with chicken, pork and meat
Departure Point :Marina Las Perlas, Hotel Imperial las perlas Km 2.5, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed, this means we do not have pick-up service available at your hotel in this case we will send you a designated meeting point instead with your confirmation. However we will need your exact location so we can provide the closest meeting point. This service has only one schedule, for Cancun hotels between 8:30 am to 9:30 am and for Riviera Maya hotels from 7:00 am to 8:00 am , in the case of Tulum we only have a special meeting at Super AKI Tulum at 7:00am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.