Snowdonia National Park and 3 Castles Tour
Explore the three most famous castles - Conwy, Dolbadarn, and Caernarfon on this day tour of Wales. You’ll also visit the beautiful Snowdonia National Park, the National Slate Museum and even make a stop at Britain’s Smallest House! This tour is the perfect combination of history, heritage, natural beauty and fun!
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert local guide with years of local knowledge of the area
- Driver & Transport by 16 seat minibus
- Company insurance and liability
- Fun, smiles and laughter are always free
What's excluded :
- Admission to Conwy Castle
- Admission to Caernarfon Castle
- Entry/Admission - Conwy Castle
- Entry/Admission - Plas Mawr
- Entry/Admission - Caernarfon Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Orme, Llandudno Wales
We will meet at entrance to Llandudno pier at 8:45am. After our introduction, we will hop onto our minibus and take a drive around Great Orme's one-way road with its spectacular mountain drop off into the sea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Conwy Castle Rose Hill Street, Conwy LL32 8LD Wales
We will then head to the old castle town of Conwy. Here we will do the ancient castle tour, visit the smallest house in Britain, walk the castle walls, stroll along the Conwy estuary and paying the local marina a visit for refreshments and lunch (own expense).
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Smallest House in Britain, 11 Lower Gate Street, Conwy LL32 8BE Wales
A wonderful gem set upon the bank of the estuary and part of the castle walls is great Britain's smallest house. With arms outstretched, you can touch either side. Unbelievably, a 6'3 large local fisherman lived in this tiny house with his partner for many years!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Plas Mawr, High Street, Conwy LL32 8DE Wales
Plas Mawr, or the Great Hall, is quite simply the finest surviving Elizabethan town house anywhere in Britain. This is from a golden age when fabulously wealthy merchants invested in mansions, rich fittings and lavish living.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Snowdonia National Park, Wales
Nant ffrancon pass & Llyn Ogwain
Capel Curig and LLynau Mymbyr
Nant gwynant pass & snowdon viewpoint
Pen y pass
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Padarn Country Park, Llanberis, Snowdonia National Park LL55 4TY Wales
See some of the most spectacular scenery in North Wales at Padarn Lake, Dolbadarn Castle and beyond to Snowdon.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: National Slate Museum, Gilfach Ddu Country Park Padarn Country Park, Llanberis, Snowdonia National Park LL55 4TY Wales
Here you will step into the past and discover an industry and way of life that has chiseled itself into the very being of this country. Imagine the quarrymen and engineers have just put down their tools and left the courtyard for home and that's what you will witness here. There is a variety of talks and demonstrations to enjoy which will give you a real insight into the hardships of past quarry life.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dolbadarn Castle, Llanberis, Snowdonia National Park LL55 4TA Wales
Occupying a lofty, spectacular spot overlooking the waters of Llyn Padarn, native-built Dolbadarn Castle was once a vital link in the defences of the ancient kingdom of Gwynedd. Constructed by Llywelyn the Great in the late 12th century
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Caernarfon Castle Castle Ditch Pendeitsh, Caernarfon LL55 2AY Wales
Take a walk round this world heritage site. After all these years Caernarfon’s immense strength remains undimmed - a brute of a fortress. History comes alive at Caernarfon in so many ways – along the lofty wall walks, beneath the twin-towered gatehouse, the walk town’s narrow and colorful streets and stylishly redeveloped waterfront of the Menai.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Llandudno Pier, United Kingdom
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum booking of 2 persons
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.