Snowdonia, North Wales and Chester Small-Group Day Tour from Manchester
King Edward built a castle in Conwy, King Arthur slayed a giant in Snowdonia, and the Romans laid the foundations for the town of Chester: this part of the world is packed full of myths and marvels.
And on this tour, your guide takes you on a journey through the best of the must-see sights.
You explore Conwy where a castle watches over a bustling harbour town. You visit Betws-Y-Coed, a quaint village nestling amongst the stunning mountains of Snowdonia. And you explore Chester, a town that’s blessed with one of the most brilliant cathedrals in all of England.
It’s a day tour that’s perfect for anyone who enjoys a mixture of castles, beautiful landscapes, and curious towns.
per adult from
10 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- Small Group Tour with maximum 16 people
- Professional Driver Guide
- Transport by top of the range Mercedes mini-coach
- Entry/Admission - Conwy Castle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission fees
- Meals and refreshments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Conwy Castle Rose Hill Street, Conwy LL32 8LD Wales
Your first stop of the day is Conwy. This must be one of the most picture-perfect harbour towns in the world. You can see a castle perched by the sea, the ‘world’s smallest house’, and lots of cute restaurants boasting the best fish and chips.
Located near an impressive pair of bridges, this brilliantly preserved 13th-century fortress is a visual treat.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Snowdonia National Park, Snowdonia National Park, North Wales, Wales
Discover the jagged peaks of Wales’ premier national park.
Stop At: Betws-y-Coed, Betws-y-Coed, Snowdonia National Park, North Wales, Wales
You venture along the winding, scenic roads of the Snowdonia National Park before you arrive in Betws-Y-Coed. This quaint town is known as the gateway to Snowdonia and is famous for its alpine trees and cosy cafes.
In the heart of the Gwydir Forest Park this village is the premier outdoor activity centre of North Wales.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chester, Chester, Cheshire, England
This is one of England’s most historic towns, which means there are a lot of things to do here. We advise you to go straight to the ancient cathedral and learn about its remarkable past.
This ancient border city has a fascinating heritage that fuses Roman, Medieval, and Tudor city planning.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :NCP Car Park Manchester Store Street, Store St, Manchester M1 2WD, UK
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- You are allowed up to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours from Manchester. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) and a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Please arrive at least 15 mins in advance to check-in.
- Please note that tour timings are for reference only and may vary for operational reasons.
- We regret that we are unable to permit children under 5 years on our tours.
- For your optional Conwy Castle tickets, you must reserve your time slot in advance. Please use the link printed on your voucher.
- Most travelers can participate
- The castle is currently closed on Fridays, but don’t worry – there are plenty of other things to explore in Conwy while you are there!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- • Face coverings are mandatory and must always be worn. • Infrared thermometer temperature check during check-in for tour. Passengers with temperature readings above 38 degrees will not be able to travel for health and safety reasons. • Simple Covid-19 health questionnaire upon arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.