Snowmobile & Ice Fishing Experience
Drive a snowmobile in the Arctic Circle around the forest. Try the art of Ice Fishing after your snowmobile adventure and savor a Lappish barbecue.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Winter clothes (Overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- Fish soup/ smoked salmon with Lappish bread
- Snowmobile ride 20-30 km
- Ice fishing equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Outside Rovaniemi City Center
- Driving a snowmobile to the frozen lake in the forest is one of the best activities you can try in Lapland. You can get closer to the beautiful scenery of the Arctic, crossing the frozen lake and the forest.
Ice fishing is a unique way to enjoy the natural environment. Drill a hole in the icy lake, wait for the Arctic fish, and experience the traditional lifestyle. Surrounded by a beautiful untouched wilderness, enjoy the panoramic view of Lappish forests and shining snow covered lake. Gather around a bonfire on the snow and prepare fish soup and smoked salmon served with some Lappish bread.
The snowmobile ride will last for 20-30km.
Departure Point :Maakuntakatu 29, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off from other hotels/accommodations within 18 km from Rovaniemi city center are also available.Airports
- Rovaniemi Airport, Rovaniemi Finland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Customer MUST provides reachable phone number
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.