Snowmobile Family Tour
Get an introduction to the sport of snowmobiling in a safe and exciting environment with this guided family tour in Whistler, British Columbia. Explore the vast network of trails and enjoy breathtaking vistas while sledding through old growth forests with a professional guide. Children will love this tour, as they can try driving their very own mini-snowmobiles.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
What's excluded :
- Gratuities for your guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Introduce your family to the sport of snowmobiling in a safe and exciting environment. Explore our vast network of trails with your professional guide, before stopping at our “playground” area. The kids are going to love this tour, as they can try driving their very own mini-snowmobiles! Children 12 and under are free. Mini-snowmobiles are recommended for children 10 and under.
Departure Point :Cougar Mountain Road, Cougar Mountain Rd, Whistler, BC V8E, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions.
- Children 12 and under ride free with an adult driver.
- Children must be four feet tall and fit into XXS helmet.
- Drivers must be 16 years old with a valid driver's license.
- Recommended to wear ski jacket and pants, plus warm boots and gloves.
- Tour Duration:
- Fresh Tracks Family Tour: 2.5 hours total, with approximately 1.75 hours ride time.
- Family Afternoon Tour: 2.5 hours total, with approximately 1.75 hours ride time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 measures now in place. Guests will be required to consent to a non-invasive temperature check, and wearing a protective mask is required at times. Masks will be provided, or guests can bring their own.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.